Proof Approval Checklist
Refer to this checklist to make sure your proofs are error-free and designed just the way you want:
• All important information is included.
• Photos, illustrations, and content are proper size and placed in the correct position.
• All spelling and grammar is correct. Wording/phrasing is typed correctly.
• Copy hasn’t rewrapped or dropped off.
• Fonts are correct, including special symbols and characters.
• Text is spaced properly, formatted and aligned correctly.
• All contact numbers are correct.
• Physical, email, and web addresses are correct.
• Names and places are spelled correctly.
• Trim and bleeds are correct.
• Final size and quantity are correct.
• Page order (for multi-page documents) is correct.
Since all computer monitors and devices display color differently, we cannot guarantee print colors will match colors viewed on screen. For best print results, use CMYK.
Please note: If a physical printed proof is required, there will be an additional charge.