The answer to life, the universe, and just about everything?
Could it be you?
Rogers Printing & Promotional is seeking a Customer Service & Inside Sales Representative to join our team here in Rogers. Never have a boring day again!
We believe customer service is more than just answering questions. You’ll love this role if you love helping people, multitasking, and solving problems. This is a great opportunity if you care passionately about customer support and the role it plays in client retention.
Core Responsibilities and Goals:
• Increase customer satisfaction and build loyalty through your amazing support and dazzling smile.
• Respond to customer requests through phone, email, and direct conversation.
• Forge relationships with local small business owners and empower their marketing decisions.
• Creatively collaborate with clients to interpret their ideas and communicate that to our design team.
• Assist in our goal to market to past/previous customers by reaching out to inactive accounts.
Experience and Requirements:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with the confidence to learn new procedures, equipment, and software.
• Willingness to become an expert on the print industry.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen eye for detail and quality assurance.
Who will love this job:
• You like making things easier for coworkers and clients.
• You’re energized by interacting with and helping people.
• You’re a positive person in a sometimes high-stress, fast-paced environment.
• You bring solutions to the table, not just problems… but you aren’t afraid to call out issues!
• You’re comfortable with chaos and uncertainty. The print world moves fast so priorities will always be shifting.
We’re here to serve the community that has been so vital to our success.
We see things from different angles to come up with unique solutions.
We take pride in making our clients look their very best.
We work hard but have fun doing it. Seriously.
READ MORE HERE.
Pay, Perks & Benefits:
• Compensation will range from $16-18/hour depending on qualifications.
• Work hours 8:30am to 5pm M-F
• Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays, a matching IRA plan, medical insurance, and flexible scheduling.
Please submit your resume with two dates/times open in your schedule for an interview to email@example.com.
She turned me into a newt!